MacKenzie

Fresh Ground Flour Bread at a New Temp.

Making Syzygies bread again today and the KK did get a little hotter than I planned, 530F instead of 475 F but watch what happened-

Ready to flip and score notice someone put the loaf in the brotform upside down. 

Ready to Flip and Score.jpg

Baked and there is a little explosion. :)

WW Bread on KK.jpg

Baked.jpg

In the house cooking.

Taste test, I think I'll go back for more.;)

WW Bread.jpg

Crumb view -

Crumb.jpg

and taste test, I think I need to double check the flavour. :) 

Tasting.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 4

Thanks, guys. I think that the high temp. may have been a bonus in disguise. It allowed me to open the lid and spray bread and the interior with a fine mist of water. Normally I'd never open the top at that stage of the cook because I wouldn't want any heat to escape. I'll have to try this for the next cook and see if it can be repeated. :)

14 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

I love bread! Mac that bread looks wonderful and the pictures are great are you a professional photographer??

Years ago she used to have this sewing light that she used to give her photos just the proper "warmth".  Those pictures were fantastic.  Recently I asked if she was still using it and she told me that she had this cheap all-in-one camera that took it's place.

I didn't believe one word of it..................she has to be a professional chef with a state-of-art photography studio for a major food magazine/network. :-D

Come clean.................... MacKenzie :angel12: 

OK, so I have been found out.  :oops: :( I might as well confess the whole sordid story.  Those pixs aren't actually mine I just cut them out of magazines and paste them on my plate. It's so much easier than actually making the meal and photographing it myself. I suppose you all are going to start doing the same thing.:mad: :mad:  Isn't anything real these days?

Just wait until you see the pixs I cut and pasted today. :) 

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 2

I hope you are happy now that I have been exposed. It disrupted my plans for the day because I decided I'd have to make my own sandwich instead of doing the usual cut and paste.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Sandwich.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 2

Tony.......she is pretty crafty, that MacKenzie.....trying to throw us off with with that cut & paste story and sending pictures that look like my cooking (that picture was funny).

I would weigh 400 lbs if I ate everything she cooked!!!!!!!   In fact,  I think I gain weight looking at her pictures :)

MacKenzie....Your secret is safe..............please go back to your normal cut & paste!!!!!!!