twolken68

23 Ultimate cover by umbrella

Yes the sunbrella covers are the best going around. Bets the hell out of a cheap $20 from your local hardware that you will have to replace over and over.

Seems like the subnrella i have on my grill should last 100x longer than the cheap covers i have seen from the local hardware store.

well worth paying to have it fit your grill snugly. 

Sunbrella is da bomb.  My covers are exposed to salty air on the equator 24 x 7, they don't fade, they don't wear, water beads up on them, bird doo doo washes off easy, I simply can't recommend them enough.  I buy the fitted Weber brand covers for my Weber gas BBQs and have to replace them every 18 months in this climate.  They fade, crack, and become an eye sore.

On 2/21/2016 at 4:37 PM, twolken68 said:

Thanks for the information Robert.  I bought mine from a private owner in Davenport IA, I found it on ebay of all places.  A gentlemen ordered it and he passed away and I bought it from his daughter who had been storing it for a year in a garage.

How cruel can the world get?!?   You order a KK and kick the bucket before you even get to light a fire in the thing :shock:

Note to my family:  If this should ever happen to me, i expect you to shove my body into that grill and invite everyone over for a BBQ.  Just be sure not to get the grills mixed up when its time to eat!

• Like 1