Cookie

Hmmm...

Well, since we don't own our own place in Singapore (we are in our 11th year as expats here), and the possibility always exists that we will have to move to a new rented home every 3 or so years, I couldn't get the 42.  There are a lot of places in Singapore where that thing just won't go.  If we ever move back to America (or someplace else permanently), I'll be ordering one on the day.  For now, a 32" will do...

• Like 3

16 hours ago, alimac23 said:

Oh nice! 

I wonder if yours is on the same boat as mine? Mine began its journey last Friday and is currently on its way from Surabaya to Singapore, aboard the CSCL Houston.

No, I was lucky enough to have some friends with a home goods business in Singapore that were shipping a container from Indo to Singapore and they let me throw it in with their stuff.

• Like 1

You got all your ducks in a row, so to speak.  They are a great picture, however, I woulda gone with Moe,Larry and Curly.  Decisions, decisions which one to cook on.

Actually, Larry, Curly and Moe was a very close second but my 4 and 6 year olds were like ‘Who are they???’ Went with something the whole family could relate to...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1