DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

@MacKenzie - thanks for that picture!  I've seen just a few Hummers around my yard here in OKC. I live in the City itself with very little open green spaces around me.  Maybe all my Hummers are up in the milder climes of Canada.  If I didn't have to put up with OKCs scalding hot summers, I would head to Canada myself.  It was 99° on my patio this afternoon!  

Cooked some Country Pork Ribs last night.........Marinaded overnight in a Japanese grilling sauce, for 3 hours, indirect,  250*F, with hickory smoke.  Don't look the best but they were really good!!!

Country Ribs.jpeg

On the past Saturday evening we cherry smoked beef ribs and a skirt steak.....................alas, no pictures............so it didn't really happen. (they were excellent also)   

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Syzygies said:

coffeecharcoal.jpg

The coffee lump charcoal from Dennis is amazing. Think Japanese Binchō-tan, scaled for the KK.

Seeing this charcoal first hand is dangerous information.

I have one box that was given to me by Rak that I have yet to try.

I don't know if I should use on a low and slow cook or a hotter direct heat cook.