Web Analytics
Jump to content

MacKenzie

Owners
  • Posts

    11,117
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    578

Everything posted by MacKenzie

  1. Looks lovely, alimac.
  2. Looking forward to your new tortilla cook.
  3. I think you are just getting your strength up in order to do a KK cook. Looks tasty for sure.
  4. No sleep for you tonight.
  5. Sous vide.
  6. Tony, that is exactly 60 degrees more that I have. Good for you.
  7. The caramelized edges are a dead give away for the cooked version.
  8. Jonj, what a great dinner.
  9. Tony, you are making me hungry and thirsty.
  10. Gorgeous, and just wait until you taste the food.
  11. Troble, what a wonderful display of deliciousness.
  12. It looks soooo tasty, Basher.
  13. Tony, I think you out did yourself tonight.
  14. Many hands make for light work, well done.🥂 Great job on the pizzas. 🍕🍕🍕
  15. Everyone wants that recipe after looking at that pix.
  16. Beautiful, Randy. I've only flown once and certainly enjoyed it even though we very nearly came down on the highway, a very big no no. It was touch and go for a few mins.
  17. I'm a steam oven wantabe.
  18. Sure looks very tasty.
  19. Troble, another flavour explosion on that dinner plate.
  20. You know how 4 months can turn into 6 months or 8 months these day, personally I'd be happy with the ones that can be had now.
  21. It's too bad you are still suffering, Tony.
  22. Great beer setup and I expect great beer. I think you will find a taste improvement of whatever you cook on the KK over other cookers. [emoji4]
  23. Holy Smokes, Tony, you hit the jackpot.
  24. Gorgeous, I'm sure you are thrilled.
×
×
  • Create New...