DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

It can’t be summer without corn !!!!

But I managed to do some cooking this weekend. Started with a pair of butts for a birthday cookout. 17 pounds of pork and some bread of course. And then today a friend requested some ribs for a lunch they were throwing. So if I was making ribs for someone else I might as well make some for me too 😁 The ribs are still resting. It was a busy week, I did a few Senior Yearbook photo shoots and Thursday night went to see Bruce Springsteen in Foxborough, great show 👍👍👍

IMG_0152.jpeg

71477175101__699050D7-4B97-47EA-9476-4BBD332DBF39.fullsizerender.jpeg

IMG_0157.jpeg

Edited by C6Bill
  • Like 5

I cooked a brisket over the weekend. I smoked it at 225F for four hours on the offset and then to the KK. I left it on the KK for 9 hours. It was ready at 8 AM at which time I put it in the cooler. We ate it for lunch. Was very good. I'll be doing that method again. 

IMG_2195.thumb.jpeg.0950b8c41a84bbb1fd33bab44f8094b3.jpeg

IMG_2206.thumb.jpeg.b5461220158f9b52e9b9b07906be2c7a.jpegIMG_2207.thumb.jpeg.e8a922b747c887e47b53c3f9696c12ef.jpegIMG_2209.thumb.jpeg.7af13b2e3c03adf872d956882c6ae4f1.jpeg

Edited by Cheesehead_Griller
  • Like 3

Went to Costco business Thursday to pick up a brisket for the weekend which means I also picked up the pork tenderloin two pack. Cooked two of those bad boys tonight. Rubbed with mustard, brown sugar and Lawrys salt. Reverse seared on the cast iron pan. Did and carrots in the mini cast iron pans with butter, brown sugar & salt. Those were a big hit. Potatoes with olive oil, truffle salt, fresh rosemary, oregano, garlic, black pepper and a dash of ancho chili powder 

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6929.jpeg

Edited by Troble
  • Like 8

Now that reminds me of a Quiche, sure enough looks like it or a Cherry pie but it sure looks good. That tooth though reminds me of a JGieils song, somethin about teeth and gums, well I hope your on the quick road to recovery...you and Cooper will soon be chewin on sticks in the back yard real soon

Edited by Tyrus
  • Haha 1