DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

Boneless leg of lamb I picked up at Costco. Marinated two days in balsamic, fresh mint, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic, onion powder, all spice, cinnamon and Correia der 

air fryer some baby potatoes 

Mediterranean salad with home grown cherry tomatoes, cucumber and mint 

fresh homemade tadziki 

IMG_6789.jpeg

IMG_6788.jpeg

Edited by Troble
  • Like 7

@Tyrus it was tasty but a little over cooked. My wife and kids like medium well/slightly pink and I gif in trouble gif undercooking the last lamb so I over compensated a bit this time also found out my pita bread was moldy (after I ate mine) you can see it in the pic. Oh well I lived kids didn’t eat theirs, wife caught hers before eating all good 

Edited by Troble
  • Sad 1

@MacKenzie - I did some the other day - awesome!

Like I said earlier, the local corn is coming in and it's as great as always. Tonight, an ear with some St. Louis Ribs and potato salad. Summer doesn't get any better than this! 

MIAChucksRibs004.jpg.d3e959e7de6273f70bf406279ab9311a.jpg

Ribs were slathered with CYM and a blend of Meat Church's Holy Gospel and VooDoo rubs (might just knock Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust off the throne!) Cooked at 225F to start with and ramped up to 300F (I was falling behind), indirect, with the smoker pot of hickory and peach wood chunks. Came off after 3 1/2 hours. 

MIAChucksRibs002.jpg.f7514aacf701e58e22bf1308a9e88f6c.jpg

• Like 7

Sometimes I see a recipe and I think "really, what mad person dreamed that one up?".  So it was with this Italian fish recipe.  It was entitled Orata mezza cruda e mezza cotta - Half raw and half cooked sea bream.  

You take a whole fish, lift one fillet off the fish.  Cook the remaining half of the fish on the bone on the KK slowly for about 30 minutes.  I used a heat shield and kept the temperature below 150C.  Slice the raw fillet thinly and marinade it in oil, lemon and season for ten minutes and dress the top of the cooked fish with the raw fish.  Weird concept but it was good to eat.  

image.thumb.jpeg.bf803eccc6c00daba77b4bee86e5314f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.05765658a13b632222016d8fa09d2ef7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3434b5d75c686e7b3493d9af1a2cd072.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1