-
Posts
1,504 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
142
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by C6Bill
-
@MacKenzie I don't know what that is but i'm more than a little sure i would eat it and go back for seconds !!!!
-
Less than Good News.. Rotator Cuff Surgery..
C6Bill replied to DennisLinkletter's topic in KK Announcements
looks like you'll have to be spinning your BBQ for awhile, get well soon !!!! -
I'm with @jeffshoaf on this one, while i do like a cold rib or chicken i do vac seal and reheat chicken, pork and brisket. I don't have any sous vide devices but i do take a pot of water and get it to 135 degrees and just sit the bags in there until it is ready to eat again. So to sum it up, i don't care of it is hot, cold or frozen, i'll still eat it and like it lol Except the last brisket i cooked, that wasn't good no matter what temp 👹 The guests thought it was good but i know better.
-
Speaking of brisket, I'll post more pics tomorrow , i just put these in and am letting Fireboard run with them until done, i will jump in and wrap them when they get to 170. The one on the left was 21 pounds before trimming, the one on the right was 14.
-
I didnt notice those when i was there yesterday, I was looking for a brisket and all the ones in the case were past their sell by date. I'm sure they were fine but I got a chicken there last week that was less than fine, i had to return it, smelled like a skunk 🦨
-
Their support is really good, I’d reach out to them
-
Source for tile and Grout? Looking to tile a fire pit to match my Kamodo
C6Bill replied to baltik's topic in Komodo General
The person to contact would be @DennisLinkletter and congratulations 👍 -
Fitting Side Tables and Rotisserie Motor
C6Bill replied to tekobo's topic in KK Features & Accessories
Looks great !!!!!! -
Well one easy way to fix that, a KK with bigger grates lol
-
I had a couple as pets growing up so I’ll pass, but that does look yummy lol
-
Chicken yesterday so steak today, reverse seared. Cooked at 245 until at IT of 112, it carried over to 122. Then seared 😁 I too was too busy eating to take a plated pic lol @tekobo
-
Looks great 👍 I’d add some wheels 😁
-
My knives are always really sharp, sharp enough to remove a finger in the blink of an eye lol
-
They did a great job !!!!!
-
I was feeling really lazy in this heat today and decided to just let a chicken spin for dinner. I typically just spatchcock but I have to say this chicken was absolutely fantastic. I may be spinning more in the not too distant future 😁
-
I would never even attempt it, i like having 10 fingers lol
-
-
And you got tiles, they cook way better than the pebbles
-
Welcome to the club
-
I believe they stopped attaching the lids a year or two ago to save on the cost of shipping ?
-
@Chief Mine came pre assembled but I would suggest offering a strong friend or two some chicken if they help put the lid on
-
I go around 250 and will spritz two or three hours in and rearrange them to make sure they are cooking even. And i do wrap for the last hour in foil with honey, butter, brown sugar and a little spritz of red wine vinegar. I've switched from apple cider to red wine vinegar. The length of the cook depends on the size of the racks, i like to cook 3 pound + racks of baby backs so it can take me up to 6 hours.
-
@Dianei Dennis says it can be fixed, go grab it 👍
-
That chicken looks fantastic !!!