Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
DennisLinkletter

Yikes.. Wife Heart Attack..

I've been offline for a bit recently..
My wife was put in the ICU for three days following a heart attack last week. Completely unexpected as she trains 4+ hours a day, six days a week.
We just had a cardiac angiogram expecting to put in a stent but the Dr said her arteries have no reduction or blockage and are perfect.. This is both good and bad news..  Yes clear but we don't know the cause of the original heart attack now.. Looks like I'll be taking her to Bangkok for more exploration.  Hopefully, she will be released here tomorrow and we can go Wednesday to Bkk.  I'm still online a few hours a night if you need me.

Thoughts and prayers headed toward your family Dennis. I hope they figure this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thinking of you and your family Dennis, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and to find what caused the initial heart attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here is hoping that your wife's general fitness will see her come through this without needing anything too invasive.  Good luck.  

Dennis, I am shocked to hear this. I hope you get some helpful answers from Bangkok. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are helpful. 

I am shocked as well to hear this i hope you get answers soon  and this gets resolved soon. its very good news that your wife is not blocked and don't need stents sending prayers your way to you and your family